How Jamie describes Andy:
- He’s a no nonsense kind of guy
- Loves anything small business & local
- He believes love is the truth & nothing but the truth
- Great cook
- Has a deep love for restaurant business, sports & anything outdoors
- He is the details & strategist of the photography process
Andy is not good at:
- Being quiet
- Growing hair on his head
What Does He Not Like?
- Current-day children’s TV programs
What would he be in his next life?
- Mayor of a town or a restaurant owner
- Weddings, Seniors, Commercial & Sports
Outside of Photography He…
- Enjoys gardening
- Is a sports enthusiast (Soccer, skiing, roller blading)
- Dedicated to his local community
How Andy describes Jamie:
- She’s a dreamer
- Loves anything Stevie Nicks
- She’ll make you work for her best laugh, but when she does it’s amazing
- Has a knack for accessorizing
- Loves all things natural & organic
- She’s the elegance and glamour when it comes to photography
Jamie is not good at?
- Being on the other side of the camera
- Reading a map
What Does She Not like?
- She does not like demands, she likes options
- Lima beans
- Anything that involves heights
What would she be in her next life?
- A textile designer, interior designer or yoga instructor
- Weddings, Seniors Newborn & Family
Outside of Photography She…
- Is a dedicated mother
- Serves as Founder & President of Siena’s Hugs Foundation advocating for Prader Willi Syndrome
- Enjoys yoga, sushi, wxpn, all things organic & natural
Together We Are…
- Best friends
- Business Partners
- Overwhelmed parents to our three daughters: Isla, Siena & Lucca
We Are Epic Photography…
Known for our modern, journalistic style with a classic undertone, we mix natural and off-camera flash to create true and dramatic lighting. Specializing in wedding, newborn, family, senior and commercial photography, to us, there is no right or wrong shot as long as there is natural emotion involved. Through an unobtrusive and natural approach, we use all parts of our environment and all angles of our cameras to capture you and your loved ones’ special moments. To get the perfect shot we feel it is best to get to know our clients before we photograph them. So, send us an email or give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you.
– Andrew & Jamie